DkIT has been successful in its application for a new Erasmus Charter for 2021 - 2027. The programme gives students a unique opportunity to participate in Study or Traineeships in an EU participating country for a period of 2 months to 1 year and enables staff to undertake short teaching assignments, or training visits at a recognized partner college or enterprise. Study abroad will:
- Deepen and broaden your knowledge of your study programme
- Add an invaluable Erasmus+ focus to your studies
- Enhance your employability and earning power after graduation
- Contribute to your personal growth and development
- Enable you to network and team-work with learners from all over Europe
- Provide you with opportunities to meet people and see and do things while abroad, which you would never get to do at home
- Challenge your to learn a new language
- Develop your intercultural competence.
What do I do next?
DkIT has developed exchange partnership with over 60 European colleges for you to choose from. View the full list here. To register your interest in taking part in Erasmus+, complete the Expression of Interest Form and return to email@example.com. Please include your preferences 1 and 2 of partner colleges. DkIT International Office will guide you with the supporting documentation needed for study abroad.
Make an appointment:
You can discuss your Erasmus+ options by emailing our Erasmus Coordinator (Noreen.firstname.lastname@example.org). You should bring your application form along with you to the appointment.
Supporting Forms & Documentation
For a full list of all form and documentation please visit our forms and documents for Erasmus students page.