If you find that there is no club/society in DkIT that caters for your interest, then why not set up your own club or society?
To ensure a successful club, a focus on both efficient organisation and the importance of fun and enjoyment is necessary. Please see below guidelines on how to set-up a club/society.
Why Set Up a New Club or Society?
- Make new friends and have fun
- Pick up new talents and skills
- Improve your experience and employability
- Be recognised for your hard work through accreditations such as DkIT Elevate Awards
How do I do it?
- Step 1- Come up with idea and assess interest among student population
- Step 2 – Contact Sports and Societies Office to discuss idea
- Step 3 – Submit formal application including constitution.
- Step 4 – Application considered by Sports and Societies Office and feedback provided
- Step 5 – Launch your new club or society once granted permission
If you are considering starting a new club or society, please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.