DkIT will issue examination result transcripts online this year. If you are due to receive a transcript, you will receive an email from the Awards Office over the coming weeks containing a link to access your online transcript of results. In order to access the online transcript you will need your DkIT username and password. Once you login to the link provided in your email, you will be prompted to create an account within the transcript portal. Once logged in to your account you can view, print, or share your transcript securely via electronic means.
How to Access Your Grademailer/Transcript
To access your Grademailer online using the Digitary portal, please do the following:
- Go to the DkIT Grademailer Digitary website.
2. Click on the Organisation button. (sign in with your Education Provider)
3. Select Dundalk Institute of Technology and select continue.
4. Enter your DkIT user ID and Password.
5. You will be then prompted to register a personal email account with Digitary and you will receive an email to this personal email address in order to validate your newly registered account.
6. Once you have registered you can access and share your grademailer/transcript
If you are having problems accessing the portal please see the user guide below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Grademailer User Guide.pdf||1.3 MB|