Applying for a Research Masters:
- All students wishing to apply for a Research Masters Degree must follow the below steps:
- Complete and sign Postgraduate Research Application form
- Include Detailed Research proposal
- Independent testimonial (signed) OR Proof of funding (signed) – independently and expertly assessed.
- Independent certification that the research project is within the scope for which research programme approval on a case by case basis has been granted to the Institute (passed by Academic Council in September 2012).
- Supervisor CV’s (principal, co-supervisor, mentoring supervisor (if applicable).
- Resource Declaration (signed)
- Ethical Approval (if applicable)
- Postgraduate research agreement (funded or non-funded)
- Candidate qualifications - notarised copy of parchment(s) and transcript(s) of results
- Certification of English Language Proficiency (applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English).
Note: The above requirements would also apply if an application is for direct entry to a doctoral degree.