New Library System14 September 2017
DkIT Library is pleased to announce the implementation of our new Library system. We’re in the process of ironing out the last few glitches, but here are some of the new features to look out for:
To log in to databases, MultiSearch and My Account use your network username without ‘@dkit.ie’ and network password.
To view online documents, images and information as well as to find physical items in the Library: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=guest&custid=ns000798&groupid=main&profile=eds.
- Log in via the banner at the top before trying to access full text documents.
- Narrow your search by using the limiters on the left hand side of the screen
- To access full text, choose the first link on the left hand side under the document title
To find all material physically in the Library: https://library-search.dkit.ie/.
- To view search options, click into the search box and choose your option from the drop-down
- To search for an exact phrase, you must choose ‘subject as phrase’ from the dropdown
- You can narrow your search on the results list via the limiters on the left hand side
To renew items out on your account, request items, and view reading history: https://library-search.dkit.ie/Shibboleth.sso/Login or go directly to the Login button on the catalogue homepage.
- Click on your own name to access your account
- If you want to request a book, you must log in to your account before searching for the book
Questions? Contact us: come to the Library in person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.