MultiSearch has changed31 March 2017
MultiSearch, DkIT Library’s search engine, has a new look and feel. You run searches in the same way as before, using the limiters on the left hand side to narrow your search.
- You need to log in to view the new look MultiSearch.
- To search for print books, go to DkIT Library Catalogue. At the moment, MultiSearch will not find catalogue items.
- You can access full text by clicking on the full text link below the result. Full text links may be labelled:
- PDF Full Text
- View Record From [Database Name eg Science Direct]
- Full Text Finder
- To search for journal titles, go to the Publications tab at the top of the screen.
Please remove any settings you may have set up in Google Scholar to search for DkIT Library material. When the new system allows you to search for Library material in Google Scholar, we’ll let you know.
Any questions? Contact the Library at email@example.com.