Dundalk Institute of Technology Library appeals for donations for the 50 years of RTC and DkIT Archives25 May 2022
As part of the 50th Anniversary celebrations at Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT), the De Chastelain Library is appealing for historical donations to include in the 50 years of RTC and DkIT archives.
Download the 5 decades of DkIT Infographic
The DkIT Library Archives aims to identify, collect, and preserve records and information of permanent historical value. The material in the archives dates back to 1971. It includes material such as course records, teaching and research material, published books and papers including news items, personal and professional correspondence, annual reports, photographs, lecture notes, awards and events.
We rely on and welcome all donations of material to the Archives so if you would like to donate material to the Archives, please get in touch, and a member of staff will help you. The focus of acquisitions is:
- papers and material relevant to the history of DkIT
- documents which have played a significant role in the life and development of DkIT
- examples of specific DkIT documents
- academic and research papers
- visual and audio recordings relevant to the DkIT
- material that can be preserved and maintained
- material that can be made accessible
Please also view the Archival Policy and Deed of Gift Agreement.
Get in Contact
- Library Archives Team