Registering to take previously deferred modules from the 2022/2023 Academic Year or previous academic year.
- Any student who deferred one or more modules in either semester will have an opportunity to take them during the academic year 2023/24
- Online Registration will open between 2nd October and 3rd November 2023.
- Any applications after the 3rd of November may not be accepted. Please note that if you have not registered for your deferral your examination may not be timetabled and/or your name will not appear on the examination seating plan. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are registered and the Examination Office accepts no responsibility for students who are not registered sitting an incorrect examination paper.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must register for all subjects you have outstanding – NOT ONLY Exam Subjects (i.e. Continuous Assessment, Placement/Internship, Practical or Project). If you have an outstanding CA, Practical, Placement/Internship or Project, you must contact your Department office (details below).
- Students who have not yet paid outstanding fees will have a hold placed on their account and will not be able to access their results, register for repeats or subsequent stages, or Graduate until their fees are paid.
- This form is to be used to apply to register for any outstanding ALREADY DEFERRED subjects. This is NOT to request to defer a subject.
- We will contact you with confirmation of registration.
- If the deferred subjects are CA/Project/Practical/Placement etc, please ensure you have contacted your School Department office for details.
School Office Details
- Engineering: [email protected]
- Business & Humanities: [email protected]
- Informatics & Creative Arts: [email protected]
- Health & Science: [email protected]
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR DEFFERD MODULES