The Library provides a range of services to support your learning.
For example, we:
- Purchase, collect and categorise resources in various formats, for which we provide a suite of search options.
- Make material available to borrow for varying amounts of time.
- Provide areas for study.
- Help you to find resources. Call to the Library Information Desk or contact your Library Subject Support Team.
- Offer Information Literacy training.
- Develop online library guides.
- Provide guidance on how to avoid plagiarism by referencing. In DkIT, the referencing system used is called the Harvard Referencing system. DkIT's style of referencing is described here. We also offer an introduction to the Mendeley Reference Manager.
For information on study skills and starting your assignment, check out our Libguides, especially the last section on Information Skills.