Please click on the links below for further information:
- ABP Agri-Food Student Bursary - DkIT has partnered with APB, one of Europe's leading privately owned agribusiness companies to provide Bursary Prizes to the highest performing students from the BSc (Hons) in Sustainable Agriculture & BSc (Hons) in Food and Agri-Business. Find out more
- Servisource Nursing Scholarship - DkIT has partnered with healthcare recruitment specialist, Servisource to offer scholarships for nursing and midwifery students at DkIT. Find out more
- DkIT Sport Scholarships - are awarded annually to full-time registered students who display a high level of achievement, commitment and dedication to their chosen sport. These are awarded across a wide range of sports and a significant number of these are reserved for first year students. Find out more
- Create Louth Classical Music Scholarship - Louth County Council operates a number of funding opportunities for individuals and organisations involved in the arts. One of these opportunities includes the a €1,000 bursury to support further studies in the area of classical music. Find out more
- All Ireland Scholarships Scheme 2017 - The All Ireland Scholarship Scheme is administered by the Department of Education & Skills and funded by J.P. McManus. They are available to first-time Leaving Certificate students who have been exempt from paying the Leaving Certificate exam fee and who have attended non-fee paying post primary schools. Find out more
- Third Level Bursary Scheme - In 2012, the Minister for Education and Skills Ruairí Quinn T.D. established a scheme of bursaries for students from DEIS schools based on Leaving Certificate examination results. Find out more
- Ernest Walton STEM Bursary - For the 2017/18 academic year at least eight bursaries (Ernest Walton STEM Bursary) are being made available on a similar basis to the Third Level Bursary Scheme but are aimed at students who intend completing a third level course in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field. Find out more
- The 1916 Bursary Fund - The 1916 Bursary Fund is a targeted funding scheme established by the Department of Education and Skills to increase the numbers of students from target groups who are significantly under-represented in higher education. Find Out More.
- Academic Merit
- Financial Aid Scholarship (varies per country)
- Accommodation Scholarship (varies per country)
- Sibling Discount
Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.