The DCU-DKIT Graduate Studies Office provides advice and support for students in all aspects of post-graduate study. The team is dedicated to supporting you through your post-graduate studies in DkIT from application to graduation.
Our role is to;
- Provide support for students in scholarships and funding applications
- Provide support and advice on course choices, how to apply and accepting a course
- Deliver post-graduate induction session and support post-graduate students with registration
- Administer the Generic Skills modules
- Provide information and support to academic staff and research supervisors
- Report to the registrar on postgraduate policy development
Undertaking a Postgraduate research degree at Dundalk Institute of Technology can be a rewarding experience both in terms of your professional and personnel development. It can give you that cutting edge that is required in the competitive world.
When you enrol as a postgraduate research student within the Institute not only will you be gaining specific expertise in your research area but also you will be offered a range of training initiatives such as generic skills workshops and online tutorials.