Dundalk Institute of Technology conducts research of an international standing in its prioritised established research themes. Research is driven by global needs whilst impacting upon society and the economy. DkIT undertakes research that has an impact on real lives – locally and globally
The Dundalk Institute of Technology Research Strategy 2017-2020:
- Sets out the recent developments in both National and European research and innovation policy which has informed the strategic positioning of research within the Institute
- Details the Institute’s past performance in terms of its research and innovation agenda
- Illustrates the concentrated and consolidation of our research into key strengths whilst identifying the need to support emerging areas of activity
- Details the suite of strategic imperatives, specific actions and associated key performance indicators which will enable the institute to deliver upon its research vision and to remain one the leading research intensive Institutes of Technology
- Underpins the Institute’s current Strategic Plan and builds upon previous research strategies.
Have a question about DkIT's Research Strategy?
Dr. Tim McCormac,
Head of Research at DkIT,
T: +353 (0)429370459 Ext. 2459