The DCU-DkIT Graduate School was launched in October 2014. Students who wish to pursue a Masters’ Degree or a PhD by research can do so in DkIT and receive a DCU accredited award and so DkIT students can now benefit from the breadth of expertise and research activities undertaken by DCU.
Our role is to:
- Provide support for students in scholarships and funding applications
- Provide support and advice on course choices, how to apply and accepting a course
- Deliver post-graduate induction session and support post-graduate students with registration
- Administer the Generic Skills modules
- Provide information and support to academic staff and research supervisors
- Report to the registrar on postgraduate policy development