Teach English in Shanghai from September 2017 - Irish owned and managed placement program
There are few cities in the world that offer quite the same incredible overseas working experience as Shanghai. We are now recruiting new and recent university graduates for TEFL teaching positions (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) with our established and professional client school in Shanghai with contracts starting in September 2017.
Your role is to teach conversational English language lessons to young Chinese students. Each of our schools have a friendly and relaxed environment for teachers and students. Training and orientation is provided as well as all teaching resources. Our positions are available to applicants with no prior teaching experience.
You will work together with other international teachers at your school in Shanghai with many new teachers from Ireland starting this September. This is an ideal position for graduates who have a keen sense of adventure, wish to travel and experience a new culture. There is a vibrant expatriate scene in Shanghai with excellent nightlife, food and shopping as well as an active GAA club.
Positions are limited. Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
I will contact you to arrange a Skype call, talk you through the entire placement process, visa application and required documents in addition to answering any questions you may have. Degree holders of any discipline are invited to apply. A 120-hour TEFL certificate is required. We are happy to advise on suitable courses.
Monthly package Shanghai
- Monthly Salary CNY15,000 (€1945 approx)
- Free accommodation for up to 2 weeks when you arrive
- Cost of return flights are reimbursed
- Contract Completion Bonus CNY5,000
- Collection at the airport in Shanghai
- FREE Chinese Mandarin lessons
- Regular teacher nights out and social events
- Low teaching hours at approx 25 contact hours per week
- Teachers have the opportunity for promotion
- Covered working visa costs
- Accident and Emergency Insurance
- Full support throughout duration of your 12 month contract