Barden have been engaged by a leading professional services firm to identify an Audit Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to become part of an experienced team, and gain an understanding and insight into life in an audit environment. Our client offers an attractive reward package, coupled with an open, welcoming culture, and an opportunity to learn and develop in a professional practice.
"Our business is our people; we work to ensure our employees are given the opportunity to learn, develop and perform to the best of their ability. We pride ourselves on having an open-door culture; which is driven from the top down" - HR Business Partner.
The successful candidate will be engaged in a variety of tasks including
- Working closely with the Audit team and assisting them in audit work
- Examining and documenting internal controls
- Planning and executing tests of internal controls
- Advising on and assisting with the remediation of control deficiencies
- Relevant third level degree, or experience in a practice environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, rigour and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to operate and thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self motivated with a strong business background, and an interest in a career in practice
- Please contact Heather Gordon for a confidential discussion about this opportunity, or other opportunities in the Practice and Consulting space.
This role does not involve training or support to achieve ACA/ACCA qualification.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to accountants along each step of their career journey.