We are recruiting for the following PhD studentships based in DkIT. These are five fully funded INTERREGVA PhD studentships applying inter-disciplinary approaches to remote monitoring and home-based self-management for older persons with cardiac conditions.
- PhD Studentship: Workforce development.
- PhD Studentship: Empowering engagement.
- PhD Studentship: Designing digital behaviour change.
- PhD Studentship: Ambient assisted living for cardiovascular disease dietary and physical activity compliance.
- PhD Studentship: Connecting medical devices to an IT network.
Please follow embedded links above for further details and access to the application form. Specific eligibility criteria for each of the PhD Studentships is available on: https://www.netwellcasala.org/jobs/