International Office >> International Students >> Letter Requests and Useful Forms

Letter Requests and Useful Forms

If you need a letter from the International Office for things like a Re-Entry Visa, Confirmation of Study etc. you need to first fill up a Letter Request Form (attached here). Your letter will be ready electronically, or to collect from the Office in 24 hours.

Email your letter request to


Microsoft Office document icon Letter Request Form.doc45 KB