The Study Skills Handbook by Stella Cottrell offers you a stimulating mix of activities, practice and reflection to help you learn, develop and accelerate your study skills.
Students who are undertaking a Veterinary Nursing Course this year can prepare themselves for study by looking at the following core textbooks for the programme. Most of the texts are on Amazon where you will be able to use the "look inside" feature.
- Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing by Lane et al.
- Aspinall’s Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing by Ackerman and Aspinall
- BSAVA Textbook of Veterinary Nursing by Cooper et al.
- Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing by Aspinall
- McCurnin’s Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians by Bassert and Thomas
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians by Colville and Bassert
Click on link to view Getting Ready for Work Placement Vet Nursing. Guidance documents for first year students on the Veterinary Nursing Programme are attached below. Please take the time to read through these for your information
You will find links at the bottom of the page to professional organisations and journals for your information. The Irish Veterinary Nursing Association and Vet Times Online offer free online membership for students.
|Getting ready for study_VN WP info 2016.pdf||505.58 KB|