Examination Results Online
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to access your results until you receive an email, to your student email account, from firstname.lastname@example.org with your logon details.
If you have difficulty with your student email account, please contact the IT Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.dkit.ie or 042-9370300). If you receive the mail with your logon details and still have difficulties, please contact email@example.com
or call 042-9370235
To quickstart, follow these steps:
1. Click on: Enter Secure Area. This opens up the User Login screen.
2. Enter the User ID (student ID number with a capital D) and PIN that was provided in the email and then click on Login.
3. If this is your first time logging into the Student Self Service, you will be advised that Your PIN has expired. This is an added layer of security. In this case, you will need to enter a new PIN of your choosing. You will also be asked to set security questions.
Results for the January 2016 Session will be e-mailed to your student e-mail account ( by 4pm ) as follows:
- Department of Nursing, Midwifery & Health Studies - Thursday 3rd February, 2016
- Department of Applied Sciences - Thursday 3rd February, 2016
- School of Engineering - Thursday 3rd February, 2016
- School of Informatics & Creative Arts - Thursday 3rd February, 2016
- School of Business & Humanities -Friday 4th February 2016
PLEASE NOTE: THESE DATES ARE PROVISIONAL AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please note, no results will be issued over the phone from the Examinations Office.
Your results will only become available when you receive an e-mail from the Examinations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your logon details. If you receive the mail with your logon details, and still have difficulties in accessing your results, please contact email@example.com.
If you are having problems with your student e-mail account (eg forgotten password), please contact the IT Helpdesk. Please note, you will need to go in person to have this done. Transcripts of Results will not be posted out to students until all the results have been ratified at Academic Council.
NOTE: Any student with outstanding fees will have their Online Results and Official Transcript withheld until the fees are paid. This includes any student who takes a repeat subject for which they did not register. Any student with outstanding fees will be unable to Graduate or register on the next stage of their programme.
Consultations details are listed on the Further Information Section.