Examination Results Online
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to access your results until you receive an email, to your student email account, from firstname.lastname@example.org with your logon details.
If you have difficulty with your student email account, please contact the IT Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.dkit.ie ). If you receive the mail with your logon details and still have difficulties, please contact email@example.com
To quickstart, follow these steps:
1. Click on: Enter Secure Area. This opens up the User Login screen.
2. Enter the User ID (student ID number with a capital D) and PIN that was provided in the email and then click on Login.
3. If this is your first time logging into the Student Self Service, you will be advised that Your PIN has expired. This is an added layer of security. In this case, you will need to enter a new PIN of your choosing. You will also be asked to set security questions.
4. Next choose Student Services and Financial Aid (you will see that it says "View your Academic Records" under this).
5. Choose Final Grades Page
6. Choose the relevant term
Details of Results:
- School of Engineering - Monday 15th June, 2020 after 4pm.
- School of Informatics & Creative Arts - Tuesday 16th June, 2020, after 12pm
- School of Health & Science - Tuesday 16th June, 2020, after 2pm
- School of Business and Humanities - Tuesday 16th June, 2020 after 4pm
Please do NOT attempt to access your reults until you have received an email from the Exams Office stating your results are available.
PLEASE NOTE: Queries in relation to specific module results should be brought to Consultation. Consultation details are available at:
Consultations will be held on the dates outlined below. Once you receive your examination results, you can email your lecturer(s) if you wish to avail of a consultation. Your lecturer(s) will organise a time, during the times outlined below, to communicate with you. Communication will be organised by remote means (the appropriate mechanism to be arranged between the lecturer and the student e.g. TEAMs, zoom, email etc.).
School of Business & Humanities: Thursday 18th June 2020, from 10am to 1pm
School of Health & Science: Wednesday 17th June 2020, from 9am to 5pm
School of Informatics & Creative Arts: Wednesday 17th June 2020, from 9am to 5pm
School of Engineering: Wednesday 17th June 2020, from 9am to 5pm
Your results will only become available when you receive an e-mail from the Examinations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your logon details. If you receive the mail with your logon details, and still have difficulties in accessing your results, please contact email@example.com.
If you are having problems with your student e-mail account (eg forgotten password), please contact the IT Helpdesk.
Transcripts of Results will be sent electronically once all the results have been Ratified at Academic Council. This is only done when you have completed your studies for the Academic Year; for most students this is after the Summer semester.
You can register for online for any failed/deferred modules. All information and links for registering will be in your results email. Please read this carefully.
NOTE: Any student with outstanding fees will have their Online Results and Official Transcript withheld until the fees are paid. This includes any student who takes a repeat subject for which they did not register. Any student with outstanding fees will be unable to Graduate or register on the next stage of their programme.
DkIT will issue examination result transcripts online this year. If you are due to receive a transcript, you will receive an email from the Awards Office over the coming weeks containing a link to access your online transcript of results.