Examination Results Online
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to access your results until you receive an email, to your student email account, from email@example.com with your logon details.
If you have difficulty with your student email account, please contact the IT Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.dkit.ie or 042-9370300). If you receive the mail with your logon details and still have difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 042-9370235
To quickstart, follow these steps:
1. Click on: Enter Secure Area. This opens up the User Login screen.
2. Enter the User ID (student ID number with a capital D) and PIN that was provided in the email and then click on Login.
3. If this is your first time logging into the Student Self Service, you will be advised that Your PIN has expired. This is an added layer of security. In this case, you will need to enter a new PIN of your choosing. You will also be asked to set security questions.
4. Next choose Student Services and Financial Aid (you will see that it says "View your Academic Records" under this).
5. Choose the relevant term
Results for the Autumn 2016 Session will be e-mailed to your student e-mail account as follows:
- Department of Nursing, Midwifery & Health Studies (excluding stages listed below) - Tuesday 13th of September, 2016 after 2pm.
- Department of Applied Sciences - Wednesday 14th September, 2016 after 2pm.
- School of Engineering - Thursday 15th September, 2016 after 2pm.
- School of Informatics & Creative Arts - Friday 16th September, 2016 after 10am.
- Department of Humanities - Monday 19th September, 2016
- Department of Hospitality Studies - Monday 19th September, 2016
- Department of Management and Financial Studies - Monday 19th September, 2016
- Department of Business - Monday 19th September, 2016 - after 2pm (excluding what's listed below)
- Level 7 Business & Management - Tuesday 20th September, 2016
- Level 8 Higher Diploma in Business and Marketing - Tuesday 20th September, 2016
- Level 9 MBS in Entrepreneurship & Marketing - Tuesday 20th September, 2016
All results listed above have now been sent.
The following results will not be available at the above dates. Please see details below for details of when they are released:
Level 8 General Nursing Award Stage - 29th September, 2016
Level 8 Psychiatric Nursing Award Stage - 29th September, 2016
Level 8 Intellectual Disability Nursing Award Stage - 29th September, 2016
Level 8 Midwifery Award Stage - 29th September, 2016
Level 9 MA in Traditional Music - 21st September, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: Queries in relation to specific module results should be brought to Consultation. Consultation details are available at:
Consultations details are listed on the Further Information Section.
Please note, no results will be issued over the phone from the Examinations Office.
Your results will only become available when you receive an e-mail from the Examinations Office (email@example.com) with your logon details. If you receive the mail with your logon details, and still have difficulties in accessing your results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having problems with your student e-mail account (eg forgotten password), please contact the IT Helpdesk. Please note, you will need to go in person to have this done. Transcripts of Results will not be posted out to students until all the results have been ratified at Academic Council.
NOTE: Any student with outstanding fees will have their Online Results and Official Transcript withheld until the fees are paid. This includes any student who takes a repeat subject for which they did not register. Any student with outstanding fees will be unable to Graduate or register on the next stage of their programme.
An explanation of all the possible Academic Standings you may receive. When you receive your online results, these are provisional. Your official Transcript of Results will be posted to you.