Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT) will be the host of this year's EdTech 2019 conference.
This year's topic will be 'The Digital Transformation of Irish Higher and Further Education – Real or Imagined? Strategies, practices, and active learning pedagogies for a digital era.'
About EdTech 2019
The Irish Learning Technology Association’s annual conference has been running for over twenty years, critically examining the role of technology in education, and creating a network of researchers and practitioners all with a shared interest in technology enhanced learning.
This isn’t a conference where you just sit back and listen. EdTech 2019 will support active participation and collaboration at its core! We invite you to connect with us in Dundalk Institute of Technology on May 30th and 31st as we address the Digital Transformation of Higher and Further Education.
Call for Abstracts
The conference will accept papers related to, but not necessarily limited to the following topics:
- Active learning strategies and pedagogies including; experiential and inquiry-based learning approaches; playful and game-based learning and project and problem based learning
- Design of learning spaces (both physical and digital)
- Digital transformation
- Enabling digital learning and teaching policies
- Further Education and Training
- Impact of Brexit
- Leadership and professional development
- Student engagement through technology
- WILDCARD (any TEL topic of interest)
Have a question?
- Moira Maguire