DkIT Dundalk 10k Race
|18th - 25th of April||Yes (via the website www.dundalk10k.com)||7pm||Virtual 10K|
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty regarding restrictions, the 2021 event will once again go virtual and will take place between the 18th - 25th of April.
*Special Price for DkIT students* Register using your DkIT student email via the link below to avail of the special rate of €10.00
*Special Price for DkIT staff* Register using your DkIT staff email via the link below to avail of the special rate of €12.50
DkIT Staff 10k Registration
The price for entry will include postage and package of your DkIT Dundalk 10k T-shirt (see below).
How does the DkIT Dundalk Virtual 10k Work?
• Complete a 10k run/walk on the DkIT Dundalk 10k course or any other route that suits you between 18th and 25th April. You can also choose to complete a 5k run/walk if you prefer.
• Please ensure to follow all HSE/Government guidelines regarding public health when completing your run/walk.
• On completion submit your time via DkITDundalk10kResultsPortal
• For video guidance on how to submit your time check out Run Submission InstructionVideo
• By submitting your time you will be entered in to a draw for a chance to win some wonderful prizes.
Win €500 for your Sports Club/Society
Dundalk Credit Union Sports Club/Society Competition
• When registering please enter your DkIT club/society name
• For every 10 members registered you will receive 1 entry into draw to win €500 worth of DEFY sports gear for your club/society. More students registered, more chances to win
• Cubs and societies encouraged to run the event in aid of local charities
• Draw to take place after 25th April