Digital Marketing, Social Media and SEO
Four great reasons to consider this course
- This is one of the most popular night class in DkIT, with one of the longest waiting lists.
- All attendees who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance from DkIT
- You will learn practical skills such as getting help with your existing website, Facebook page, etc.
- There are excellent employment prospects in this area.
This 10-week part-time course is ideal for digital marketing beginners provides learners with a crash course of the latest trends and tools in the fast-paced digital marketing space today. The course is led by a renowned industry professional who will guide you through the intricacies of areas such as Social Media Marketing, SEO, PPC, Digital Display Advertising, Web Analytics and much more.
Important notice about this course
COURSE BOOKED OUT.
USE APPLY NOW BUTTON TO ACCESS WAITLIST.
This 10-week course uses an innovative blend of real-world situations and problems to assist participants in exploring the opportunities of the digital environment. Participants will explore various social media platforms, website technologies (including mobile), analysis tools and much more in developing a toolbox of skills that is valuable and readily usable in a B2C and B2B environment.
On completion of this course, successful student will be able to:
- Apply digital marketing techniques to solve problems in real-life business and professional situations
- Create effective digital marketing strategies
- Integrate social media campaigns into larger digital marketing strategies
- Implement effective digital marketing campaigns over a variety of platforms and media
- Take control of their online presence and manage their online reputation
- Engage different audiences on a variety of social media platforms
- Keep their digital marketing skills up-to-date using prescribed online resources.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Social Media, Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Facebook, Facebook for Business, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Local Search, Local Profiles, Google Maps
- Using Wordpress to create your own websites
- Blogs and Blogging
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Analytics / Webmaster Tools, Data visualisation, split testing, tracking goals and conversions
One class of two hours per week for 10 weeks running 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
Whether you are looking to grow your business, develop business opportunities or build and advance your career, this course is relevant for most professionals in business today. This course will provide employment opportunities for students in areas such as
- Graphic Design and Editing
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
Students should be very comfortable using computers and be familiar with using the internet for a variety of applications.
The course will be of interest to the following groups:
- Business owners and managers who want to understand and implement techniques to exploit the incredible reach of social media and online marketing
- Marketing professionals who want to direct and consolidate online marketing and social media campaigns
- Executives or job seekers who want to update their CV skills and add strength and relevance
- Webmasters and technical staff who want to ensure SEO and social media solutions are built in from the beginning and not bolted on as an afterthought
- Non-profit agencies who want to get the best results from limited budgets
- College students who want to have a significant extra edge when they reach the jobs market.
|Credits||Certificate of Attendance|
|School||School of Business & Humanities|
Certificate of Attendance, DkIT
|Awarding Body||Dundalk Institute of Technology|
|Starting Date||Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 7.00pm (subject to change)|
How to Apply
Interested students can enrol online by clicking the link below: