BA (Hons) in Global Marketing
Three great reasons to consider this course
- Work with other students from partner schools around the world in the Global Work Integrated Learning Module with the opportunity to travel to a partner school.
- Dynamic, exciting and market-focused delivery of contemporary material from experienced lecturers and practitioners.
- The BA in Global Marketing is your gateway to a rewarding career, helping to build a credible CV.
This is a 1-year Level 8 highly practical degree programme. Students will have the opportunity to apply academic learning to a contemporary workplace situation via live student projects. With globalisation and instant communications, businesses now operate in a truly international and real-time market-space. Chief Marketing Officers of the future will need to compete and win on a global scale. This degree furthers the prospects of an enhanced career.
The BA (Hons) in Global Marketing is a level 8 add-on programme designed with a pragmatic hands-on approach throughout. In an ever-dynamic global marketplace the demand is for graduates with the capacity to be analytical and creative in equal measure.
The Global WIL ( Work Integrated Learning ) module in semester 2 offers you the unique opportunity to work on a “live” commercial client brief alongside other students from partner schools based around the world ( North America, Europe & Australia). Along with modules in International Selling, Global Marketing Strategy, Contemporary Market Insights, Branding Strategy, Marketing Management, Ethics, French/Spanish /English and Finance, our graduates from the BA in Global Marketing will be much sought after by leading global business enterprises, and you may well decide grow your own business ideas into global winners.
- Finance for International Activity — (BUSS B8027)
- International Selling Practice ( Part 1 of 2 ) — (BUSS B8028)
- Contemporary Market Insights — (BUSS B8030)
- Global Marketing Strategy ( Part 1 of 2 ) — (BUSS B8029)
- Branding Strategy — (BUSS B8031)
- English 7 — (ENGL B8Z06)
- French 7 — (FREN B8Z11)
- Spanish 7 — (SPAN B8012X)
- Chinese 7 — (CHIN B7007)
- German 7 — (GERM B8Z10)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Citizenship — (BUSS B8Z04)
- Global Work Integrated Learning — (BUSS B8026)
- International Selling Practice (Part 2 of 2) — (BUSS B8028)
- Global Marketing Strategy (Part 2 of 2) — (BUSS B8029)
Graduating from this BA in Global Marketing you will typically seek employment in the in the following areas:
- Selling Executive ( Global & Domestic), Global Product Development, International Marketing Executive, Market Researcher, Branding Assistant.
- You may also wish to pursue the MBS in Entrepreneurship & Marketing at DkIT to further enhance your career prospects.
Applicants will require a level 7 (or equivalent) qualification with an overall 50% average, from the Digital Marketing, Communication & Public Relations course available at DkIT, or other providers.
We also welcome applicants with Recognised Prior Learning (RPL).
You will work with real companies during your time on this programme, helping to understand and solve their globally based marketing problems.
|Course Type||Add On|
|School||School of Business & Humanities|
|Department||Management and Financial Studies|
|Awarding Body||Dundalk Institute of Technology|
How to Apply
If you have any questions, please contact:
To apply for this course
Download and complete the Add-On Degree Programme Application Form below and submit to:
Admissions Office, Dundalk Institute of Technology, Dundalk, Co. Louth.