BB (Hons) in Digital & International Business
This 1-year (add-on) honours degree course is intended to advance learners’ knowledge, skills and competences in the area of digital and international business.
Through the use of digital technologies, graduates will be able to identify and support the pursuit of new business opportunities, enhance trading processes and keep abreast of new trends.
Graduates will be able to apply the theories of strategic management to develop entry strategies into international markets while, at the same time, being able to adapt to the cultural environments of these markets.
The course will provide learners with a set of professional and personal skills that collectively enhance employability. Creativity will be emphasised throughout the course to help learners develop a reflective, problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset in the context of digital business.
YEAR 1 - Semester 1:
YEAR 1 - Semester 2:
- Strategic Management
- Contemporary Issues in Digital & Business Technologies*
- Doing Business in Emerging Markets*
- Entrepreneurship for the Creative Industries*
- Multimedia Project
(All modules are mandatory)
*10 credit modules
Graduates from this course would typically seek employment in a range of industry sectors, especially creative and digitally-based industries, potentially in the following roles:
- International Business Development
- Export Sales/Marketing
- Internatinal Sales Adminstration
- Digital Media Management
- Web Design/Management
- New Product Development
Applicants will require a level 7 (or equivalent) qualification with an overall 50% average, from a Business & Technology, ICT or Business/Management course with appropriate ICT content.
Recognised Prior Learning
- We also welcome applicants with Recognised Prior Learning (RPL)
- Learners on this course will be taught alongside Bachelor of Business and Creative Media Level 8 honours groups for some modules.
- Assessment will be mainly by continuous assessment, project and course work, with only some modules incorporating a final exam.
|Course Type||Add On|
|School||School of Business & Humanities|
|Awarding Body||Dundalk Institute of Technology|
How to Apply
If you have any questions, please contact:
To apply for this course please download and complete the Add-On Degree Programme Application Form below and submit to: