Please see the attached document with instructions and guidelines for staff organising events (seminars, conferences etc.) on the DkIT campus which require Computer Services technicians for setup and/or support. In particular organisers of events should note:
- You must notify Computer Services about the event via IT Helpdesk ticket at least one week in advance of the event.
- The attached document must be completed and accompany the Helpdesk ticket at the time the ticket is raised.
- The standard room equipment and software is detailed on the document. The event organiser must arrange for the supply of any additional equipment or software required.
- Computer Services technical staff are available 8:30am-6pm Mon-Fri to support classes and regular Institute activities and may not be available to support ad-hoc events during work hours.
- The ability to provide dedicated technical support outside hours is dependent on the availability of staff and cannot be guaranteed.
- Under no circumstances should IT equipment be disconnected or moved in any room in the Institute by anyone except a Computer Services technician.
|Event IT Requirements.pdf||68.38 KB|