Examination Results Online
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to access your results until you receive an email, to your student email account, from email@example.com with your logon details.
If you have difficulty with your student email account, please contact the IT Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.dkit.ie or 042-9370300). If you receive the mail with your logon details and still have difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To quickstart, follow these steps:
1. Click on: Enter Secure Area. This opens up the User Login screen.
2. Enter the User ID (student ID number with a capital D) and PIN that was provided in the email and then click on Login.
3. If this is your first time logging into the Student Self Service, you will be advised that Your PIN has expired. This is an added layer of security. In this case, you will need to enter a new PIN of your choosing. You will also be asked to set security questions.
Results for the Spring 2013/2014 Semester will be e-mailed to your student e-mail account ( after 4pm ) as follows:
- Department of Nursing, Midwifery & Health Studies - Thursday 12th June, 2014
- Department of Applied Sciences - Thursday 12th June, 2014
- School of Engineering - Thursday 12th June, 2014
- Section of Music - Thursday 12th June, 2014
- School of Informatics & Creative Arts - Thursday 12th June, 2014
- School of Business & Humanities -Friday 13th June, 2014 Please don't try to access your results until you receive an email from email@example.com with your logon details
Please note, no results will be issued over the phone from the Examinations Office.
Students are currently locked out from accessing results for the current Academic Year. Your results will only become available when you receive and e-mail from the Examinations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your logon details. If you receive the mail with your logon details, and still have difficulties in accessing your results, please contact email@example.com.
Transcripts of Results will not be posted out to students until all results have been ratified at the end of the Academic Year. In some cases where a student is only here for one semester or has been retaking exams for one semester only (& is not a current student), Transcripts will be sent out after they have been Ratified at Academic Council on the 20th June, 2014.
NOTE: Any student with outstanding fees will have their Online Results and Official Transcript withheld until the fees are paid. This includes any student who takes a repeat subject that they did not register & pay a giro for. Any student with outstanding fees will be unable to Graduate or register on the next stage of their programme.
Consultations details are listed on the Further Information Section.