Examination Results Online
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to access your results until you receive an email, to your student email account, from firstname.lastname@example.org with your logon details.
If you have difficulty with your student email account, please contact the IT Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.dkit.ie or 042-9370300). If you receive the mail with your logon details and still have difficulties, please contact email@example.com
To quickstart, follow these steps:
1. Click on: Enter Secure Area. This opens up the User Login screen.
2. Enter the User ID (student ID number with a capital D) and PIN that was provided in the email and then click on Login.
3. If this is your first time logging into the Student Self Service, you will be advised that Your PIN has expired. This is an added layer of security. In this case, you will need to enter a new PIN of your choosing. You will also be asked to set security questions.
Results for the Autumn 2014 Examination Session will be e-mailed to your student e-mail account ( after 4pm ) as follows:
- Department of Nursing, Midwifery & Health Studies - Thursday 18th September, 2014
- Department of Applied Sciences - Thursday 18th September, 2014
- School of Engineering - Thursday 18th September, 2014
- Section of Music - Friday 19th September, 2014
- School of Informatics & Creative Arts - Friday 19th September, 2014
- School of Business & Humanities -Friday 19th September, 2014 Please don't try to access your results until you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your logon details
The following results will not be available with the main results:
- Level 8 BSc (Hons) in General Nursing, Award Stage
- Level 8 BSc (Hons) in Intellectual Disability, Award Stage
- Level 8 BSc (Hons) in Psychiatric Nursing, Award Stage
- Level 8 BSc (Hons) in Midwifery, Award Stage
Please note, no results will be issued over the phone from the Examinations Office.
On Friday 29th August, all students due to be given results from the Autumn Session will be locked out from accessing results from any Academic Year. This is to facilitat the processing and uploading of results. Your results will only become available when you receive and e-mail from the Examinations Office (email@example.com) with your logon details. If you receive the mail with your logon details, and still have difficulties in accessing your results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts of Results will be posted out to students once all results have been ratified at the Academic Council on 26th September. Transcripts will be posted out the week of the 29th of September.
NOTE: Any student with outstanding fees will have their Online Results and Official Transcript withheld until the fees are paid. This includes any student who takes a repeat subject that they did not register & pay a giro for. Any student with outstanding fees will be unable to Graduate or register on the next stage of their programme.
Consultations details are listed on the Further Information Section.